Epistemics offer an inexpensive way of
assessing the benefits of knowledge acquisition and knowledge engineering for your
For a total cost of between £5k and £10k, we will run a 3 or 4 day workshop that will
enable you to learn more about knowledge engineering as well as solving a real business
What are the aims of the workshop?
The workshop will...
- Introduce the concepts and benefits of a knowledge engineering approach
- Capture organizational knowledge assets
- Produce a structured website of the captured knowledge
- Help solve a real business problem
How is the workshop organised?
- 3 or 4 days (split over a 2-3 week period)
- Multiple experts (minimum of 3, maximum of 6)
- One (or two) knowledge engineers using PCPACK software
- Ends with a final presentation and discussion
How could the workshop help?
The workshop could help...
- Identify best practices
- Capture decision-making
- Analyse product features
- Capture policies and procedures
- Audit knowledge assets
- Capture knowledge of IT systems
- Archive and share expertise
- Create training material
- Investigate uses of knowledge engineering
- Investigate uses of knowledge software tools (e.g. PCPACK)
For more information on how a workshop can help you, please use the details shown on
the contacts page.